25% Off Everything! Aphrodite Sale!

Try the Pervoné subscription for 0€

Your cart

Your cart is empty

Premium Schmuck Abo Pervoné 2024

About Us

Our story does not begin in an office or classroom, but in the middle of the picturesque alleys of Mykonos and on the sun-kissed beaches of the Mediterranean. Inspired by numerous summer holidays and the enchanting atmosphere of the Greek islands, Fabian and Jascha founded the jewelry brand Pervoné.

What started as a university project came to life through passionate memories of the Mediterranean and Greek art and culture. Our enthusiasm became our compass and led us deeper into the world of design and craftsmanship.

Even though Jascha decided to pursue other paths, Pervoné continued to grow and became a family-run jewelry brand. Under the leadership of Fabian, Ralf and Marion Falkenbach, our brand is flourishing and combines tradition with contemporary elegance. The pulsating heart of fashion in our team beats in Celina, who inspires us again and again with her youthful spirit and her feel for current trends.

Pervoné represents the magic of the Mediterranean, captured in every single piece of jewelry. Welcome to our world!

"Summer Vibes"

For us, life is an endless summer, there are so many beautiful moments that life has in store for us!"

Summer is often associated with bright and vibrant colors. Turquoise oceans, golden sand, coral sunsets and emerald palm trees are just some of the colors that can be used in summer jewelry.

Materials :
Light and natural materials such as shells, wood, coral or semi-precious stones such as turquoise and aquamarine could be incorporated into jewelry to emphasize the summer character.

Pure Luck Armband Pervoné Schmuck

Our products

Inspired by the Mediterranean and Greek tradition, Pervoné combines old with new. Our main collection made of waterproof and hypoallergenic stainless steel offers durability for every day. For special occasions, we carry exclusive pieces made of silver and gold. And with our Pervoné jewelry subscription, customers regularly receive selected stainless steel creations directly to their home.

Statement Kreuz Kette - Pervoné Schmuck - Schmuck Abo

Where do we produce our jewelry?

Currently, the majority of our designed jewelry is manufactured in Thailand, namely 80 percent (stainless steel jewelry), while the remaining 20 percent (custom pieces) are made in Germany. However, we aim to move all manufacturing to Europe by 2026

Your support and loyalty mean a lot to us and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts, dear Goddesses.

Feel free to write to us!

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.